Roulette Simulator supplies the following simulation types:
What is Roulette Simulator
Roulette simulator is a no cost, independent online roulette simulation program. Playing here is not for real money but only for points. The Roulette Simulator is also an Roulette Emulator and there is no difference between simulation and emulation.
The aim of roulette simulator is the simulation of popular roulette strategies with a huge amount of quality random numbers and calculate the expected results and display them in a structured and clear way to the user. This way our visitors will have an estimation of the chances for their personal roulette strategies.
We provide different simulation modes. On the one hand there are simulators for the most famous roulette strategies. On the other hand we provide a few modes with customizable options and programmable behaviour not directly related to a certain strategy.
The random numbers for our simulators come from random.org and therefore the drawn numbers are not predictable nor influencable and not manipulated by any kind of intended suggestion. The drawing of that random numbers is done by including the so-called "atmospheric noise" measured with an acoustic probe during the synthesis of the random numbers.
In the sophisticated simulation modes there are a lot of advanced setting options available. The settings and options influence the automated betting behavior within a specific roulette strategy. Explanations of these settings are displayed in the simulator, if you drive your mouse over the label of a configuration parameter. Then a help message appears.
Facts you should know about Roulette
In roulette, the player has - compared to other popular gambling games - the best odds. With fair playing conditions the payout ratio is 97.3 percent of the stakes. Even if a bet is placed - in roulette - on a single number, the hit probability of 2.7 percent is much higher than for a 3 number hit in the Lotto (6 out of 49) (1.8 percent). And this applies not only to the probability but also for the payout.
Many people ask which experiences I have made so far with different online roulette providers in the depths of the internet. Well, this question splits up in different sub-parts, concerning the seriousness of the provider who offers the possibility to play online roulette over the internet. Furhter it includes issues of the legal situation in which the player is located, while playing online roulette. Another interesting aspect of this question is the technical and operational character of existing online roulette implementations.
Online Roulette Providers
Obviously it is not difficult to imagine that online casinos act similar to any other business. They offer a product and try to acquire customers who pay for it. An online roulette venture requires not inconsiderable investments into licensing, authorization and permission. In addition software and technical infrastructure is needed, often hosted and located overseas, because running an public online roulette service is not permitted in most countries or only under very restrictive conditions. Usually most online roulette websites are hosted on a few offshore islands which attract internet roulette investors with a friendly legislation what them allows to run a legal online casino. As far as I know there is no forensic evidence, that online players became cheated systematically while playing online roulette. But why is it illegal in so many countries? A possible explaination is, that the state administrations don't want to lose the state monoply of gambling. This is probably not the only reason and should be treated as the first step of speculation.
Common technical principles in online roulette
The term online roulette implies that the player is connected to the game over the internet. Some Providers offer a client software which is used by the player as native browser application. Others require the user to donwload and install a desktop application, which acts as the roulette client and connects to the provider. The connection between client and the roulette server is mostly established over an encrypted tcp channel and a proprietary protocol. If the communication would be unencrypted, then the provider could become hackable easily.
Another technical aspect and one of the biggest challenges on roulette server side is how to generate high quality random numbers. Unfortunately the providers don't publish any details about how randomness is generated in their roulette applications. Probably this should be considered as the most important indicator for fair play. The current rules of roulette guarantee the bank an advantage of 2 numbers against the player. That was enough for the casinos being profitable in history and it should be also enough in the future of online roulette. A quality verification of the random number engine used by the providers should be subject to the licensing and authorization processes of online roulette.
The roulette game is known for over 220 years. In the late 18th Century it was common especially in Italy and France. In the beginning of the 19th Century also in Germany. An exact date for the invention of roulette is not known. It is however likely that the first prototype of a roulette-machine was not built for gambling but for scientific purposes, to simulate the random with the aid of a mechanical random generator.
In the early hours of the roulette there was generally in addition to the zero a double zero. In order to increase their popularity among the players, some casino managers had removed the double zero. Over time almost all european casinos took over this rule and played from now on only with a simple zero. Only in American casinos, there is still the double-zero on the roulette wheel at the so-called American roulette.